


Lately, I've been a big fan of hanging out without my shirt on. Don't you think it's more manly? And I've affectionately called my pacifier "Buddy"...don't go anywhere without my buddy!

So, the peaches are good, but the hat that comes with them is so much cooler!

I helped Mama make a birthday cake for Papa (my grandpa). I was on sprinkle duty. I'd sprinkle a few, then eat a few, then eat some icing, then get back to work.


Have you guys tried these cookies? I call them "kikis" and I eat as many as Mama lets me!
2 comments:
He's getting so big. :) Hope you're doing well, Lauren. Miss seeing you at school. I'm excited for summer and I'm sure you have many fun adventures planned with your little guy too!!
I love the new pictures! Allison likes to put food containers and sippy cups on her head too...what's with that? I still don't understand why that's a fun game. :)
Post a Comment