Happy Easter everyone! I was looking studly for this Easter in a suit coat just like Dad. We celebrated all weekend with family dinners on Saturday and Sunday! I loved hunting for eggs in the yard on Sunday with my Uncle Nick.
This was my first find! Boy, was I excited.This was my giant smile after I ate my first jelly bean. Mom was worried that I picked the black one, but I thought it was tasty. Not sure what she was worried about.On Friday, my parents took me downtown to see some of the Final Four practices. It was very busy! We got good seats though and got there in time to watch Michigan State's practice and a little of Duke's. There were balls everywhere! They had a hard time getting me to the stadium because I kept stopping to look at people dribbling balls up and down the streets. Then, on Saturday, we all watched Butler win against Michigan State. It was awesome. And Mom made Dad and I popcorn bags to enjoy during the game. What a great weekend!
1 comment:
Your Easter pictures are so cute!
Post a Comment