Monday, March 29, 2010

Charleston Vacation

What a fun trip we had to Charleston. We got to see Nana, Uncle David, and all my other wonderful family! The best part was being with Daddy all the time because he didn't work so much!
We all went out for lunch before we had to go home. Here's my great grandma, great uncle Barrett, great uncle Slade, and Nana.
Nana got me my first milkshake...yummy.
Anybody else get into the Purdue game as much as we did?

I loved seeing Uncle David a bunch and playing football with him and Daddy.


This is one of Mom's favorite pictures...she told me to smile for the picture and I just stuck my tummy out instead.




We all went to the aquarium one day. You should've seen the size of some of these fish!

I was supposed to be looking at a crocodile, but I wanted to show off my new trick instead.
On the way home, we got to stay with Scott and Michelle in Lexington. They are so cool!

No comments: