Friday, March 12, 2010

Did we miss February?

Happy Birthday to Mom and Dad! Dad went all out this year for Mom's 30th birthday. He surprised her for 4 days straight! On Thursday night before their birthday, he invited all her favorite people to one of three courses at 3 downtown restaurants. She was so surprised. I was at the dessert course. I got to stay up late and have cake and ice cream. Grammy and Grandpa then took me home and my parents stayed downtown for the night. Just when Mom thought she was coming home the next day...they flew off to Atlanta for the weekend. Wow, when do I turn 30?




Mom says: In Atlanta, we visited the Coke museum...and did a whole lot of nothing. It was wonderful. I must say, I have the best husband in the whole world!!

February was full of sickness for the Spillman family. I was sick for over 2 weeks! We watched a bunch of olympics and ate a lot of pudding and crackers. I liked the pudding part, but I don't want to be sick again...very boring.



Around 6:45 every night, we begin our long wait for Daddy at the front door. We even know his headlights now! Brutus and I usually aren't good at sharing the window, but we did for a few seconds so Mom could get this picture.

First time bowling! You should have seen how many balls there were in one building! I could've stayed there forever. I was even strong enough to send this last ball down the alley all by myself.
I'll do better at blogging in March. Sorry to my biggest fans!

No comments: