Sunday, January 31, 2010

January Highlights

I just love playing with my buddy, Brutus. I call him "Baby." He's still not so excited about playing with me, but I'm sure one day he will.
I love wearing hats, but my head has gotten too big for all my baseball caps. So...I borrowed Dad's Colts hat.I still enjoy cooking with Mom....I even make her sit me up on the counter like the good old days. This time, she turned around to get a spoon, and when she turned back around...I was munching on these delicious green beans. I never have liked them on a plate at the table, but they're so much better in a mixing bowl...where I'm not supposed to touch them.

Who knew stacking cleaners would be just as much fun as blocks? Don't worry guys...Mom was watching me!
My buddy, Lleyton, came to visit me! And my parents and his parents had a wonderful time together too. He's a big fan of trains...so we spent some time in my playroom.

We were very active. Very active. We loved running in circles chasing each other around the house. Then we would lay down and take a break...just for a minute...then do it all over again.

I'm trying to be like Daddy at breakfast...he had the sports section though. I was stuck with another section. Maybe one day I'll get to the sports section first.
Two new friends of mine, Jaylen and Jamison, came to have dinner with us one night. They were super fun! All this playing in January has worn me out...

1 comment:

Kim said...

I can't believe he still fits in the Bumbo! Anything to get him eating green beans, right? :) Love you!