
Water has got to be the coolest invention ever! I love, love, love water. I had a blast at my first splash park. My buddy, Ryker, and I played for hours...and then shared a peanut butter and jelly sandwich...and then got right back to the water!


Mom bought me a pool to play in too! My first time, I jumped right in with my clothes on and kept playing for over 2 hours. Don't worry, I made her jump around in it too.


Lately, I've been a big fan of the potty. This time I even took my newspaper in with me...like Daddy! It was more fun to crumple up than read though. Maybe one day I'll surprise Mom by actually going to the potty instead of sitting on it and playing around!

Mom told me that Grammy and Papa were coming over to help with my big boy room. I was so excited I got my chair out and kept watch for Papa's truck. Of course, there was this airplane, so I got a bit distracted during my wait.

Check out these new wheels! I love tractors and when Mom and Dad found this at a garage sale, we were all in heaven! I pick up rocks and dump them for hours. I'm even sporting my garden gloves here.

You guys will never believe what my parents did!! A friend of Dad's gave me a playground, so my parents got it, moved it, stained it, and put it back together. I've never seen them work on something so much! I was so excited. I tried to help, but they mostly liked it when I sat back and watched. So, here are a few "before" pictures....


(me, hard at work...)

And after...awesome slide huh? Thanks Mom and Dad! (and Grammy, Papa, Dan, Lorrinda, Vance, Dave, and Mr. C) And a super-duper thanks to Matthew and Julia for giving up their playground for me!

A few weeks ago, we all went out to Pennsylvania to see our friends. My parents really miss hanging out with them...and now they have all these cool kids to hang out with too. Including me, there were 10 kids total! 9 of them were boys, so I was loving every minute.
1 comment:
Wow! What a summer! Are you sleeping too? :)
Post a Comment