Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Happy Father's Day

I really enjoyed my first Father's Day...and I think Dad did too. After church, we opened his gifts. I especially liked playing with his new golf balls. You'll see we attempted a family photo too. Not sure Mom was totally happy with it, but we were all pretty excited that Brutus decided to join.

On Saturday, we went to my Grandpa's house in Union City. Here we are after we checked out his garden. He is so fun...and I love hanging out with their dogs. You'll see a picture of Big Boy, Grandma, and me. He was so friendly...which is good since he weighs about 140lbs!


While we were in Union City, we got to go see my dad's friend Josh. He has a farm! I got to pet my first pigs and sheep. Josh also has a coyote skin I liked playing with. Or maybe I just liked my mom's reaction when I was playing with it.

Our last stop of the weekend was my other Grandpa's house here in Indy. He was playing with records with my Uncle Nick, so I couldn't help but play along. There definitely aren't any records at my house! I'm so blessed to have such wonderful Grandpas and an awesome Dad!

No comments: