
My family and I had such a good time in San Francisco! We went to see my mom's cousin, Kevin, get married in Berkeley. Of course, while we were there, we got to see all kinds of new things. Wow, I love vacation! Above, you'll see that I loved the huge goldfish at the Japanese gardens in Golden Gate Park.

Sitting all by myself in the gardens. Grammy and Grandpa loved all those weird plants!


My mom just loves ridiculous hats...on me. So, here we are, in the middle of the famous Boudin bakery at Fisherman's Wharf, and she grabs this crab hat. I know the routine...smile for the camera...makes mom happy every time!

One thing I really perfected was drinking from a straw. Uncle Todd was helping me out. I got him a little wet, but he didn't seem to care. He's cool. Oh, and one time, I grabbed his straw and took a sip. Yuck! Why do people like Diet Coke?

I loved the noisy sea lions at Fisherman's Wharf. Dad had fun making the same noises and making me laugh. He's so funny.

We all got to meet up with Dad's friends that live in California. They were super nice. Andrew and Stephanie thought I did a good job at the restaurant, so then I got to play with them in the grass outside. I wish they lived in Indiana!
1 comment:
Holy cow! What a trip!! :) Glad you had fun and are home safe! :)
Post a Comment