Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Super Active...and Loving It

I can't imagine what life was like when I couldn't crawl. This is so fun! I'm crawling into places that Mom never imagined and I'm even pulling up on things I find worth the effort. Mom's laptop is definitely worth the effort. So is the dog food bowl, but Mom doesn't like that so much.
Mom's best friend, Sara, came in town and I got to hang out with her at my house, the mall downtown, and Buca's. Mom was really happy to talk to her a bunch. I tried to make sure all the attention was on me though. You can see, we became great friends quick!

This is Dad's idea of "hanging out." You can't really tell here, but I love when Dad does this. Of course, Mom made us wear matching shirts. She can be really cheesy, but Dad and I put up with it.
Here I am inspecting the wall. I've pulled up to a stand about 5 or 6 times now. Mom and Dad get really excited. Just wait til they see what comes next!
This is probably Mom's new favorite picture. I spend a lot of time at the glass door in the porch. It is very intriguing.


Brutus's favorite place in the whole house is the sunbeam in the porch. He's not the biggest fan of me playing in his porch, but he's learning to get along with me. Mom and Dad are just thankful that he is still much faster than me.
I love Mom's latest find at the garage sales. We go every week and she usually just ends up with boring clothes for me. Well, this time she got me a basketball hoop and ball! I'm bouncing and throwing balls now all the time. Once I grow a little bit, I'm sure I'll spend hours with this new hoop thing. Dad was certainly excited with the purchase too.

This is one of Mom's favorite outfits on me, so she insisted on a photo shoot before church one morning. It's skin tight now, so this was probably the last time I'll get to wear it.

I've learned to tell Mom I want more food by signing "more." Although, it really looks just like clapping. I don't have to scream at the top of my lungs now. I think Mom likes that, but I kind of miss the screaming...so I still do it at random times just for fun. And you can see below, I found the super-fun pantry. It's like a giant toybox! I can't believe Mom's been hiding this glorious place from me.

No comments: