Monday, April 20, 2009

Emerson's First Easter

I must say, I was looking pretty sharp on my first Easter. Mom made the whole family match...wonder how many years she'll make us do that. I had such a good time going to church, eating with my parents, grandparents, and Uncle Nick, then looking for eggs, coloring eggs, and opening my Easter basket. ( I actually napped through the coloring of the Easter eggs, but Uncle Nick did a great job in my place ) I'm pretty sure this was Brutus's favorite part of the whole day.

Look...twins. Dad sure does know how to have a good time! I'm so glad he can be goofy with me! Of course, I'm sure it's no secret who's idea this picture really was.
Check it out, I cooked my first ham. Not a big deal at all.
These are my friends at church...Ryker and Allison. Our parents were just like the paparazzi.

"Aunt" Mindy thought she could handle Ryker and I. It was only a few seconds before I showed her how quick I can be. Pretty soon Ryker and I will be double-trouble...just give him a few more weeks to sit up and then watch out Moms!
Grammy and Grandpa were at church watching, and laughing at, the paparazzi parents. Grammy got to sit with me at church, and Grandpa was in the choir singing. I clapped for him when he was singing. I'm actually clapping a whole bunch now.


These pictures were taken the day before Easter. We all met my Grandma and Grandpa Spillman near Ball State's campus. Of course, Mom brought her camera.


4 comments:

smchurchie said...

Some GREAT pics! :) Thanks for sharing :)

Unknown said...

Sumatra's face is priceless in that photo with the boys! :)

PTMom said...

Great 1st Easter pictures:)

Bo and Frances Kerr said...

Emerson is just precious and you two sure do look happy.

Love,

Bo & Frances