Saturday, April 11, 2009

Spring Break

For my first spring break, Mom and Dad took me to Panama City, Florida with 60 high schoolers from church. It was definitely an action-packed week, and I had a blast everyday! We all lived in these little cabins and there were no bathtubs, so I got to lounge in my inflatable ducky tub for bathtime. I had a lot of fun in the swimming pool too. I love splashing around with Dad.
Every night Mom created a theme dinner for all the kids. I really enjoyed watching all the activities and dressing up. I never got bored with all the kids around all week. It was great.
Dad and I were doing a dance on western night. I brought my John Deere t-shirt for the occasion.
Sports night...a real favorite for everyone.
This is my good friend, "Uncle" Earl, and my dad bringing up the rear during the scavenger hunt. I was part of the few of the pictures and all of the running around the kids had to do.
This was the mischief I got into while Mom took a quick shower. She had no clue how much fun a Kleenex box could be!

No comments: