
I went to Dad's office again recently. I wore the shirt he got me...it says "Patent Pending" on it. Everyone was amazed at how big I've gotten. I sat on Dad's desk again, but this time it didn't last long since I wanted to grab everything and taste it. I guess he was a little worried about that.

One night, my parents' small group from church got together at a local pizza place. Dad had to work late, but Mom and I had fun eating and talking. She even let me have some meat from her calzone. I'm loving big people food. I pick it up really easily with my fingers and have liked everything that I've tried. Mom's glad I'm not a picky eater. Oh, and I was showing my buddy Ryker how to do this restaurant thing. It was his first time in a high chair!

One Saturday morning, we all decided to do a 5k in support of breast cancer research. Dad's office walked with us. You can see Audrey walking next to me...she was so nice to me! I had a great time and so did my parents. Because of the 40,000 people walking, it took my parents 1 hour and 45 minutes to complete a 5k. I think I could've walked it faster if they let me.

Well, it's garage sale season...and boy can my mom clean up on those. She even got Ryker and his mom, Abby, to join us. I've learned that a stroller is good to avoid walking and for Mom to stuff things into from house to house. Abby's favorite bakery, Taylor's, was nearby on one of our shopping sprees and so Ryker and I went to our first bakery together. I'm pretty sure it will be more exciting when I can actually taste it. Anyway, they shopped, ate, and talked for hours. As you can tell, Ryker and I were exhausted.

I was pretending to be my Dad here. I'm just lounging on the couch in my polo shirt with the remote.
Here are pictures from my first adventure to Chicago. Mom and Dad met their friends, Chris and Becky, there. They brought their son, Nate, so I'm glad I had someone to play with.


Here I am just relaxing on a tree on Lakeshore Drive...you can see Lake Michigan in the background as well as the city. Becky and Mom walked us around for over five hours that day. Nate and I were tired! We even slept through the trip to Buckingham Fountain. Of course, we woke up just in time for an Italian dinner and our dads joined us after they were done with work.
1 comment:
You're certainly keeping busy! :) Looks like you guys are having fun!!
Post a Comment