
I'm loving these stacking blocks. The world is getting more and more fun each day. Can you believe I'll be five months old tomorrow? After Christmas, I got to go to Columbus, Ohio to see my good friend, Lleyton, turn one. The party was so much fun. Lleyton got to eat cake...can't wait until I get to.



These are Lleyton's parents, Terry and Kelly. My parents had such a wonderful time with them. We're all looking forward to seeing them again.

Dad and I enjoyed hanging out at the party together. Here I'm telling Dad a few secrets. Mom's dying to know what I said.

Hi, Brutus speaking...I'm still not so sure about this Emerson kid taking over my turf. He's pretty cute, but I don't get my play time until he goes to bed now. So, today I thought I'd let the little guy pet me and see if Mom and Dad liked it. Wow. That works like crazy. I even got two treats. So, I'm thinking Emerson could definitely work to my advantage....


Here's my touchdown pose. I've been working on it quite often with Dad. How's it look?

Who is this chick? Mom said her name is Carla, and I could tell Mom was pretty excited to see her. She was in town from New York! I loved meeting her for the first time...she's a funny girl!
2 comments:
Love the new pictures!
kimber has a touchdown pose too! we'll all have to watch football together...ya know, next year when the colts are back on!
Post a Comment