Thursday, February 5, 2009

Babbling, Sitting, Playing, etc.

This is my five month picture, taken two weeks ago. I smile all the time now. I like to babble and blow raspberries too. I'm about 19 lbs now and 27 inches tall. I'm sleeping much better...my mom really likes that part. I'm also sitting up by myself, but I'm still not a fan of rolling. In fact, I've never done it. What's the point really? This is my good buddy, Ryker. We get to see each other often since our moms are in Bible study together and just like hanging out. He's a couple months younger than me, so I get to show him the ropes.
Remember my friend, Lleyton? The one that just turned one a month ago? He came to visit me again. We had a good time shopping with our moms and being entertained by my dog, Brutus. He's hilarious!


I am eating 'big people' food now...I love it!! It's been two weeks now, and I really get excited when Mom tries new foods. I've eaten peas, green beans, sweet potatoes, and avocado. I'm thinking that sweet potatoes are my favorite, but I'm not very picky.

Check out my sweater...pretty great huh? Heather, mom's friend, made it for me. I got to see her about a month ago downtown. She's so nice. I can't wait to see her again soon.

Mom's having fun with the camera again...I tried to give her some new material.

Man, Mom's always making these good things like brownies and Rice Krispy treats. This time the box was just a little too far for me to play with and instead of Mom helping me get it, she took a picture. Geez.

1 comment:

Kim said...

I love his facial expressions. Pretty soon he will be sticking out his tongue at the camera - I can't wait to see that! Wish I could come visit but will have to wait until June. Love you!