Monday, December 29, 2008
My First Christmas
So, Christmas may just be the best time of my life so far. I had such a good time with my family and friends...and unwrapping gifts. Half the fun was ripping and eating the paper. I hope you had a good Christmas too!
My Uncle Nick really enjoyed spending Christmas morning with me. He got to hold me for the first time. He was super happy and very gentle.
Cute shirt, huh? My grandma in South Carolina sent this to me.

Check out my new wheels. Rear view side mirrors and everything. I can tell I'll be spending hours cruising around the kitchen. The chicks are gonna dig me!
Matching socks for my daddy and me. Brutus even got a matching John Deere toy to chew on.
Daddy reads to me every night. During December, our favorite book was "The Wombat Divine." It's apparently the most popular Christmas story in Australia. Isn't it cool that Mommy and Daddy were thinking of me in Australia?
Mommy's best friend, Sara, is a Georgia Bulldog. She got me this studly shirt for Christmas. I'm surprised Daddy still held me since I wasn't wearing my Purdue shirt. 
Sara's mom, "Mrs. C"...that's what my mom calls her, made me this amazing quilt. It's so bright and fun. I love it!
It's tradition for Sara, Mrs. C, my mom and my grammy to get together and make Christmas cookies. This is my mom's creation this year...kinda Dr. Seuss-like, don't you think?
This picture was actually taken a little bit before Christmas, but I forgot to post it in an earlier blog. Cook is where Daddy works on Friday's. It was nice to meet his friends there.
There's just nothing like a new book to read! I must have gotten that love for books from my parents.

I met my second cousin, Mitchell, for the first time this Christmas. He was born about three months ahead of me. We had a lot of fun talking to each other. Our secret language made everyone laugh.
Okay, so mom put these strange things on my hands one day when it was really cold. I was very intrigued.
I got to be a part of the Lacker family picture! This is my mom's aunt, uncle, and cousins. Her cousins are from all over (Illinois, California, and London), so it was good to see them all together. Kevin's getting married in June, so I get to make my first flight to California then!
It's a family tradition to measure your height on Great Grandma's fridge, so I got to do this for the first time. I have a lot of feet to go to catch up to everyone else in the family!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment