We all had fun taking pictures for the Christmas card. My parents really get into this! I realized pretty quickly that the more I smiled, the more excited they got. So, here's a good one for them.
Mom showed me the fine art of making brownies a few days ago. I think I'm a natural.
A few weeks ago, we went to visit friends in Cincinnati. I met Micah for the first time. You can see we had a blast together. He's about six months older than me, so I have a lot to learn from him. And now might be a good time to mention that I just turned four months old and weighed in at 16 lbs 10 oz. I'm a whopping 26.5 inches long. I'm a healthy little elf!
This time last year, there was just one kid on the way...now there's two and one on the way!
I'm kinda with my parents on this one...why sit on Santa's lap when I can just be Santa?
And just last week, I got to spend my first weekend with Grammy and Grandpa. My mom and dad went to Michigan for Josh's wedding. They said it was such a fun wedding and they are really happy for Josh and Lora. Josh is Daniel's best friend since his elementary days. I'm glad they had fun, but I think I had more fun!
2 comments:
Daniel & Lauren,
He is so precious. We know this will be a wonderful Christmas.
Bo & Frances Kerr
Post a Comment