Sunday, November 30, 2008

Dedication and Thanksgiving

On November 23rd, I was dedicated at my parents' church, Traders Point Christian Church. My grandparents were there too. It was so exciting, and I dressed just like my daddy. Mom and Dad always say that I should dress up for church.
This was me right after Thanksgiving turkey...people warned me that it would make me sleepy. My grandpa was super comfy as I fell asleep.This is me sleeping after my next Thanksgiving dinner. My cousin, Allison, was an equally wonderful pillow. This holiday stuff is exhausting!
My great grandma gave me my first ornament. I got a pretty good grip on it here. Can't wait to go put it on the tree at home. I actually got to see my first Christmas tree at my great-grandparents. The lights are so fun to look at. And you can see that they were really happy to see me.
Once again, my parents had a good time without me. They are big fans of Black Friday, and they were out the door at 6am...I slept in and woke up to my grandma's smile. I'm sure I'll see what Black Friday's all about in the next few years. They're actually at Home Depot in this picture. I didn't know Santa was there on Black Friday! Maybe I should've gone.
And I'm just a big fan of this hat that my grandpa picked out for me. So, I just had to show you how cool I look in it. Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Emerson looks like such a little stud in his sweater vest!!

Kim said...

I hope I make an equally good pillow! I can't wait to see you guys.

Bo and Frances Kerr said...

Emerson is just too cute. We are so happy for the two of you with your precious new bundle.

Love,

Bo & Frances Kerr