Saturday, November 15, 2008

Three Months Old

I'm three months old today! I keep growing so fast. Mom is guessing that I weigh about 17 lbs. I'm flying through my clothes and am already wearing 6-9month outfits. Of course, Mom still crams me into some of her favorite 3-6month outfits since I must be cuter with my belly hanging out. I'm smiling and babbling a bunch. I get real excited trying out all my new toys. You can see above that Mom captured the first time that I grabbed for a toy. That was just a few days ago. Now I do it all the time and love to eat whatever I grab.
These two pictures show me enjoying my Bumbo seat. A big thanks to my cousin, Kim, who found the perfect lime green one. It's kinda nice sitting up straight on my own in this thing. However, I actually prefer standing (while holding my Mom or Dad's hands). They used to count how many seconds I was standing up, but once they got to 100, they gave up on that game.
I'm getting much better at tummy time. Check it out...I can hold my head up for enough time to figure out why a blue elephant is on the floor with me. Mom is trying to show me how to roll over, but I'm just not in the mood yet.

I guess Mom and Dad can have fun without me. They got to go to the new Lucas Oil Stadium and watch the Colts beat the Patriots with their friends, Mark and Stacie. They had such a good time and can't wait to go again.

Mom and Dad also got to go to the Purdue game against Michigan this year with John and Angie, friends from Dayton, Ohio. As you can see, both Stacie (above) and Angie (below) are expecting a new little friend for me to play with.

1 comment:

Kim said...

He looks like quite a stud in that little chair! I'm glad that he can fit and even seems to enjoy it. I can't wait to see you guys in a month or so!