Saturday, October 9, 2010

Sullivan's First Week

Boy, do I love having a brother! I can't get enough of him. I want to hold him all the time and give him kisses. I've also been showing him how to play football, hide under blankets, build towers, and eat! I tried to give him some chocolate cake once, but Mom said he wasn't hungry. Mom would like to take a minute to say how wonderful I've been as a big brother. She said I am so helpful, caring, and she couldn't ask for anything better! Thanks Mom! Below you'll see a bunch of pictures from the hospital...a lot of Mom's favorites.











2 comments:

smchurchie said...

SO exciting!! :) I know that my best friend really worried how her 2 year old would handle the new baby and was pleasantly surprised as well. My parents spaced us 2 years apart and it sounds like they were on to something ;) Hope you're healing and loving life! So good to see you a couple weeks ago!

Bo and Frances Kerr said...

Oh! How sweet. Both boys are just precious. We are so happy for you guys.

Love,

Bo & Frances Kerr