Monday, October 25, 2010

October Days


Mom and Dad's Sunday school class, Covenant, had the best fall festival! There was so much for me to do, even a hayride. We all had such a great time. I was "roaring" all day in preparation for the big event.

A family tradition...the Pumpkin Fest a few miles up the road. Can you believe this was my third time going? Sullivan slept through the whole thing, which I remember doing the first time too. Check out all the fun things we did!


Sullivan's first hayride...he was totally into it. And this year was the first year I was big enough to ride the MooChoo train. Cool huh?

By far, my favorite part was the enormous slide down the hill. I went with Dad three times, then he sent me down by myself. I could've stayed there all day.

Aside from the Pumpkin Fest, we've been doing all kinds of fun things with my little bro. I developed a new game...much like baseball but with a frisbee. We all went to the park and tried it out.
And just because Sullivan's little doesn't mean he gets out of nightly tackling practice. You can tell he's already pretty good.
I successfully learned how to spray water everywhere all by myself...Mom is oh so happy.
And then there's the badminton and golf ball game I developed too. Yes, I'm keeping my family hopping around here. I can't delay showing my brother all these cool things to do.

And when I do feel like resting, I am always making sure Sullivan is happy. I especially love holding him and giving him his "buddy" when he cries. Yes, life as a family of four is wonderful!

No comments: