Sunday, September 12, 2010

School Days and Summer's End

I've been looking forward to my first day of school. I go every Wednesday, and I loved the first day! Check out my backpack and lunchbox! I kept asking about the school bus, but Mom assured me I'll do that in a few years. My teacher's name is Ms. Pam, and I loved art time, lunch time, and, actually, really enjoyed nap time too!

Mom and Dad took me to my school's open house the day before school started. I was a huge fan of the balls, slide, and, of course, sink.
On Labor Day weekend, we all got to go to Columbus, Ohio to visit Aunt Sally and all my family! Even my great-grandma came to visit. Uncle Todd is way cool, and he let me play with his remote! Then, I guess I slept through the family picture they took.


When we were in Columbus, I got to see my buddy, Lleyton! He even got me a truck for my birthday. We got to play a bit after eating breakfast together. He's awesome!
Speaking of awesome friends, Ryker and I are still best of friends...and Ryker got this cool four-wheeler that really works! He took me for a ride around his deck. I always have such good times with him!
At the end of summer, my parents and grandparents all went to the fair with me! I loved every minute...and once I tried Grammy's ice cream, she didn't get much back by the time I was done. Here I am in my fair hat checking out the model trains. I loved when they went under the tunnels. I got to see a bunch of tractors (one of my favorite things ever!), and even plant vegetables with Grammy.



1 comment:

smchurchie said...

Can't believe how big Emerson is getting! When is #2 arriving? :)