Thursday, September 30, 2010

Few Last Things for the 3 of Us

Last weekend, Mom and Dad decided it was "Family Fun Weekend." Dad didn't work, and we all had so much fun together! We even attempted to roast hot dogs and smores. I liked eating the hot dogs before they got them on the sticks. What a great weekend...my baby brother is going to love this family! He comes tomorrow!

Here I am devouring my first apple cider slushie. Wow, those things are good! It's a tradition for my mom to go to Stuckey's Apple Orchard with my grammy and papa...so I got to go this year. Although I loved running through the trees, the tractors were definitely my favorite part!



Dad's fall tradition includes everything football. So, we went to his home city, Union City, and enjoyed a high school football game with my grandma and grandpa there. Bouser's Barn was our first stop...Dad has all kinds of memories there too!
Just a few days before that football game, I went to see my favorite babysitter in her Powder Puff football game. She's on the right, Chandler. I rang my cowbell and yelled "Go Chandler" the whole time.

Above you'll see that I had a blast getting super dirty at the park one day with Ryker. Below you'll see I'm a huge fan of pumpkin ice cream, like my mom, and we made sure Bethany tried it when we visited her at Depauw.


Ahh, my first college football game...Go Boilers! I loved everything about it, especially the big drum and the popcorn.


It's been a busy few weeks, but we all like it that way. Tomorrow I get to meet my baby brother. Make sure you come back to my blog to see his picture...I'll try to blog after my nap tomorrow!

No comments: