Monday, December 21, 2009

Joyous December Moments

I've gotta put this picture in since I'm so proud of my mama! She ran her first 5k last week...why she picked December, I'm not sure. Dad walked with me all bundled up. I definitely think the best part was the free banana at the end.
Mom's friend, Dave, was in town from California. So, we got together and played with him and a few other couples that went to IU. One couple had triplets just a few days before I was born. We had a great time keeping all those adults under control.

A new skill of mine...I can play the harmonica! Grammy and Grandpa have been working on this with me for a week or two, and now I'm actually making music all by myself. You should see how excited everyone gets when I play.

I guess it was time for my first haircut. I couldn't decide if I liked it or not, so I had my poker face on the entire time. I didn't even move a muscle...and my parents did that paparazzi thing again. Thank goodness the haircut place had a playland for after my haircut. That was definitely the best part. The following pictures were taken by my high school friend, Bethany, for this year's Christmas card. We all had a good time at the art museum for that. These didn't make the card, but I'm sure Mom will have them in a frame somewhere soon.




2 comments:

Kim said...

Completely different persona with the little poker face!! I hope Santa has something fun in store for you guys. Can't wait to see you soon!

Mary said...

The Christmas card pics are so cute!