Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Christmas Preparations

Who knew getting ready for Christmas could be so much fun?? Mom and Dad even let me stand on the ladder. I only broke two ornaments, which my parents thought was pretty good. I had a great time putting the ornaments in the tree...and taking them back out again. But now I just sit in my little armchair and look at the lights once in a while.

Grammy was really proud of me leaving the tree alone when she came to hang out with me. Then we decided to try out this spiffy santa hats. You'll see below that I had a couple friends over to make Christmas presents for people. It was a bit messy, but totally worth it. And mom is so excited to use my brilliant creations as presents this year. After our moms worked us, they let us play a bit. And, of course, made us take pictures again. They are crazy.




Ryker above and Allison below...man, these kids are cool!


Here we are again enjoying Thanksgiving dinner together with the small group. Like I said earlier, our moms are crazy about this whole picture thing!

1 comment:

Mary said...

Your tree looks so pretty!

I love the pictures of all 3 kids together...hilarious!