Saturday, August 15, 2009

Happy First Birthday Emerson!!!


Definitely liked the cake! And I didn't have a problem sharing...
Mom and Dad put my little armchair outside and a few friends and family brought presents! They weren't supposed to, because I really just wanted to hang out with them, but I did love every one! Unwrapping them is half the fun!

I'm so glad my friend, Sophie, came to play with me. I'm a little jealous that she can walk already though. Mom says I will really soon!Check out these cool fruit skewers. Mom let me take a piece of cantaloupe off of one before the party started. There was all kinds of fun foods at the party...but nothing as exciting as the cake.This is my Grillmeister, Mr. Vance. Since I was busy eating cake and opening presents, he said he'd do the grilling for me. That was really nice of him. Maybe one day I can grill for one of his parties.Grandpa and I hanging out at the party. I'm so glad a lot of my family got to come.

These are my friends Bryce and Micah playing with my grill. Below you'll see me helping my mom and dad get ready for the big party. Mom and I did some landscaping in the backyard, and Dad and I washed the windows before my big day. What a great birthday!!!

2 comments:

Micah, Tiffany, Andrew, Elijah, Isaac, Eliana, and Isabella said...

Wow! 1 already Emerson! Happy Birthday to you and may God bless you with many many more!

S.Wise said...

Happy Birthday Emerson!!! You are such a handsome little man!!!