Friday, August 7, 2009

A Busy Summer

Sorry it's been a while since I wrote. It's been such a busy summer! Here are a few highlights of July...Mom and I went to visit Jody in Missouri for a couple of days. It was a long drive...8 hours!...but I did such a good job. Once we were there, we had so much fun. My parents' small group from church went to Symphony on the Prairie together one night. Ryker and I had a good time playing on the blankets and trying to get to the food before our parents could stop us.
I graduated to my new "big boy" cow-mooflauge car seat. Can you tell my mom picked it out?
I got to visit Mimi on her birthday. We had a great time together...she especially loves my slobbery kisses.
Check out the new hairdo! It's getting so long, but mom and dad won't cut it yet. When I play real hard and get sweaty, it's really easy to spike it up.
I know you've already seen me get in the pantry, but don't I look old in this picture? I'm standing and walking with my walker so easily...it is so much more fun than just crawling. I keep my mom moving everyday!
Man, do I love when mom bakes!
I went to see Grandma at her new house. I just had to go show Dad the big goldfish in her pond!
Here's my good friend Cal. I got to see him and his parents at Noodles and Company. We're trying to give each other a high five here. That's a lot harder than it looks.

No comments: