Mom caught me practicing my "touchdown" cheer. I know IU will need it one day!
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
I'm a little over 2 months old now. I just went to the doctor yesterday and found out that I weigh 14 lbs 12 oz. I'm already 25 inches long. Guess that's what happens when you eat a lot and sleep a lot.
This is me enjoying myself at the Pumpkin Fest. Mom and Dad tried to wake me up so I wouldn't miss it, but I was just loving my nap.
Uncle Nick loved all the animals there. As you can see, he wasn't even afraid of the horse licking him.
Mom caught me practicing my "touchdown" cheer. I know IU will need it one day!
Mom caught me practicing my "touchdown" cheer. I know IU will need it one day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment