Monday, October 13, 2008

Caught the Smile

Aren't I adorable? Of my many smiles, Mom and Dad caught this one on camera. They crack up every time they look at the picture. I'm smiling more and more everyday...can't help it.
Michael and Kate and their kids, Matthew and Julia, invited me and my brother, Brutus, over for dinner one night. It was Brutus's first dinner date ever, and the kids loved playing with him. They got me my very first Manning jersey. We all had such a good time.
I had my first out-of-state trip recently...Ohio. I went to see my Great Grandparents and Great Aunt Sally. I was obviously tired from the long ride over, but they were all so excited to see me.
This is Dad with his buddy, Jason, and his kid, Bryce. We're all sporting our Purdue best. Can't wait to go to the game some time with Dad. I was stuck shopping with mom again.
I just love my Grandpa! I couldn't stop staring at him...and his beard felt funny. I made a trip to Union City with my parents to see Grandma and Grandpa. I even went to church to see Grandpa's friends and pastor. When I grow up a little, I'm definitely going to play with his big dogs and run in his big yard.

2 comments:

Camy said...

That smile is uforgetable sweetheart. I so wish I lived closer to you to watch you grow up. Just know I love you and miss you.

Love Always
GrandmaCamy

Bo and Frances Kerr said...

Daniel & Laruen,

He is absolutely precious.

Bo & Frances