
Well, can you tell I'm one month old already? My how time flies. Life's been so busy with eating and sleeping! I went to the doctor this week for my month-old check-up. I weigh 12 lbs now and am really healthy. Mom and Dad were very happy. I think I made them even more happy on Friday when I smiled for the first time. They are still trying to get a picture of it, but I'm making it a little difficult. I figure I should keep the smile undercover until I really need it.

Here I am sleeping. Mom and Dad think it's so funny when I fold my hands like this. What else are you supposed to do with them?

Here I am sleeping again. Mom just wore me out picking out a scrapbook from Michael's. I'm so tired I can't even keep my pacifier in.
2 comments:
Y'all up for a dinner date? We would love to come to IN to meet you sometime and your little boy. He is so precious! Daniel- it is incerdible to see what the Lord has done in your life and how happy you are with he and Lauren!
One month old! I can't believe it. ...I also (still) can't believe how much his hands look just like his mom's. Holler when you're ready for a road trip to the south side.
Post a Comment