Monday, September 29, 2008

Living the Busy Spillman Life

I'm now a little over six weeks old, and I'm realizing what a busy family I was born into. It's really fun and really exhausting all in one. My mom discovered the Baby Bjorn a few weeks ago and we haven't sat still since. Above, you can see me at my first high school football game. I actually was awake during most of it...I was a big fan of the cowbells behind us.
I'm looking pretty stellar in my new rugby, aren't I? I had to look good for all my parent's friends coming over one night. There was a pretty cute girl my age there though!
The cute girl is next to me, Sophie. Her mom is Heather. My competition is Lleyton. His mom is Kelly. We all had a good time...until we had to sit without our parents. I wasn't having that.
Below is my Target trip with Lleyton. I'm really learning how to shop!
Dad was reading the Purdue football newspaper to me in this picture. I must admit...it really wasn't that exciting. Of course, I'll probably pretend to be interested because Dad really likes it.
Dad's best friend, Josh, came over to meet me this past week. Boy, is he tall. I had to look really high to see him smile for the picture.

I didn't get the memo about wearing pink for this photo shoot. Usually Mom clues me in.

My Grandma from South Carolina came to see me this weekend. We had a lot of fun together. I really enjoyed hearing her whistle to me on the back porch.

No comments: