Friday, August 29, 2008

Two Weeks Old

Emerson is doing very well...sleeping through the night in 4 hour chunks and weighing in at a hefty 10lbs 7oz as of yesterday. So, he's gained one pound since leaving the hospital. He is such a joy.This is one of mom's favorite pictures of me. Everybody has a wrinkly back like mine, right?My head fits perfectly in mom's hand. These are mom's best friends that came in to see me. Sara (left) came from Atlanta, Jody (middle) came from Missouri, and Heather (right) lives nice and close in Greenwood. Mom loved their visit.

Aren't I precious in my carseat?
My first bath...thank goodness for my thumb to keep me calm. My big brother Brutus came home to live with us a few days after I got home. He's doing an amazing job keeping me safe. He certainly sniffs me a lot.
This is me staring at Sara. Mom's got pretty friends...and I love when they hold me.
Four generations: Emerson, Lauren, Grammy, and Great Grandma. What a joy it was to have them come visit from Cincinnati.Four generations: Emerson, Lauren, Grandpa, and Great Grandma (Mimi). I can't wait to see her again soon.

No comments: