Wednesday, August 20, 2008

First Few Days

I just love being held by my daddy. He loves staring at me all the time.Today I showed mom my tongue. Pretty cute, huh?I met Uncle Nick today! He brought me a balloon and a huge smile. He actually called me "Big Baby" and nicknamed me "Merson." My great Aunt Sally really loved holding me and brought me my first football too.My daddy's been talking about this place called "Starbucks" and my grandparents brought him a mocha today. They brought me my first little Starbucks too!My parents seem to have such wonderful friends! This is Mike and Heather with their little girl, Sophie. She's only 8 weeks older than me...I can't wait to play with her soon.This is Stacie, my mom's friend. She is hilarious and I couldn't stop staring at her. Then, since she seemed funny, I decided to pee on her too and see what happened. She laughed...I'll have to remember that. My parents call me a rooter and a tooter. I'm still not sure why.
My parents struggled to put my first outfit on. Apparently it was already too small. Anyways, I think I look pretty cute. After 4 nights in the hospital, I got to go see my new home. The car ride was super fun, although I slept through most of it. Here's a picture of my dad carrying me and helping my mom to the front door of the house. They were so excited to be home.
Ahh, I loved my first night at home. Here's a picture of my pajamas. Much better than the hospital gowns. I didn't exactly sleep through the night, but my parents think tonight will be much smoother. (Between you and me, I'm not sure they knew what they were doing last night)

6 comments:

Bo and Frances Kerr said...

I love the picture of Nick looking the baby (so sweet). Glad everything seems to be going well. Enjoy your bundle of joy!

Bo & Frances

Jessica said...

He's so cute! I bet in the next month, he'll be bigger than Kimber is! :) Congrats and let us know if you need anything!

Jessica

Micah, Tiffany, Andrew, Elijah, Isaac, Eliana, and Isabella said...

Congratulations! We are so happy for you all. We would love to come see you sometime and talk about how wonderful it is to be parents! Take Care~

shoemama said...

You guys are just too cute! YOu are the cutest parents! And he's cute too. Good luck with everything.
Hannah

S.Wise said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stephanie said...

Your boy is so beautiful and you guys look so happy together! Blessings to you all on this new journey!