Thursday, April 19, 2007

Baby-booming Spring Break



Sorry, for such a delay...hopefully these adorable pictures will make up for the wait. During spring break this year, Daniel and I traveled east to Pennsylvania to visit wonderful friends we made when we lived there. Since we moved here, they've all had babies, and boy are they cute! We cherish the friendship of each of the couples in PA and wish they lived closer.




Our first stop was the Manross household. Lourdes just turned one in January and was so fun to play with. You can see I got right to work showing her how to shoe shop. And I'm not quite sure what Daniel was teaching her...








Next we went to Lancaster and saw all the couples we got to know at church. We stayed at the Hager's and met little Christopher Junior. He was, of course, sporting his Ralph Lauren dress shirt, striped belt, and Ohio State pacifier. That night we all went out to eat, then bowling, then eating again.






The next morning, bright and early, in 30 degree weather, the boys all went golfing and the girls went to a coffeeshop where I experienced motherhood at a whole other level! 5 kids, 4 adults, wow. What wonderful conversation and laughs though...treasured for a long, long time.




Throughout the rest of the weekend, we got to know the cutest kids ever. Daniel is holding MacGyver, the Balmer's little boy. On Easter morning, I got a snapshot of the Buckwalter's kids, Aubrey and Rylan sitting with Junior at church. And finally...the newest addition to the Lancaster bunch, Myles Kuehner, a mere 5 weeks old. He didn't want to leave mom much, but I got to hold him long enough for a picture!

2 comments:

Chris said...

It was certainly a blessing to have these 2 young professionals come back to their old stomping grounds! The Spillman's are always so fun and real.

We're really excited to share in their new life in Indianapolis and wish Daniel the best as he finished law school today!

Jiinkin Design Team said...

Hey you two! Just thought I'd drop by and see what's up in the Spillman world! You guys have been very busy this spring! :)