Friday, February 8, 2013

The Past 6 Months...

 Wow, my mom gets the award for waiting way too long to update this with me!  So, here ya go...6 months condensed to a few favorite pictures.  If you're a Facebook-er, please head over there for a bunch more pictures on my mom's page!
 I turned FOUR and loved every minute of my parties.  In the fall, Sully and I enjoyed all the pumpkin festivities.
 Boy, Halloween was SO fun...and I think we're still eating the candy!
 Sully turned TWO!  Here are a few favorites from mom's photoshoot.


 We got our family pictures done...twice:)

 Christmas time was more than fun...making cinnamon rolls from scratch with Dad and waking up to see exactly what I asked for from Santa.
Happy New Year!!  We got to make a ton of noise late at night and eat cookies and "spicy" apple juice.


 We actually like to do photoshoots with mom...so here are a few from January!
There ya go, you're up to date!  Mom will try much harder to keep it up this year!!

No comments: