Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Winter Festivities Continue

Christmas and New Year's just flew by, and I forgot to put some of our highlights here on the blog.  Too busy playing with new toys I guess!  Okay, so here we go.  These horses were so cool.  They're made with over 50,000 lights and were part of the Peoria Festival of Lights.  That was so fun, especially because we all wore our PJs when we drove through one night.
 I was so excited to be old enough to help Clay with the traditional Bingo game at my great-grandma's house this year.  So fun!
 Yes, Sully and I still got to play golf in December.  It's a year around sport you know.
Sully got his own stool this Christmas...now he won't mess with the letters in my stool anymore.  Hmm, we'll see about that. 
 My uncle taught me how to play soccer on his iPhone.  Why doesn't Dad have something awesome like this?
 Jammin' in my jammies at Christmas
 We've made fun new friends in Peoria and we all went to the zoo with them one morning.  Ethan is my age, and Lily is Sully's age.  Super fun day!

 Sully enjoys eating, everyday, anytime, all kinds of food.  He usually eats more than me now.  Spaghetti night is a 'no shirts' night at our house.
 My uncle sent me a new football for Christmas and the minute I opened the package, I ran to get my uniform.  I think the striped socks may help my Colts out...maybe I should send them some.
 Sully never knows exactly when I intend to be loving and when I intend to give him trouble.  Can you tell the hesitation to be loving?
 The only way to do Panera...in our PJs.
 Loving my new shark hat!
 Mom gave us a task, and we got right to it.  Shelf for trains in my room?  Consider it done.
 Ahh, fun times in the first big snow here in Peoria.  The snowman is complete with carrot nose and cracker eyes.  And Sully, well, he really just wanted to eat the snow, but he let me pull him up a few hills.  Mom was ready with hot chocolate once she finished taking way too many pictures.

No comments: