Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Almost Spring!

Mom captured Dad and I having fun on the first nice day this spring. We love going down the slide together!
We got to go to my cousin Clay's baptism. We were all so excited to be there. And I especially liked the little pencils in the pew in front of me. You can see Sullivan enjoyed a bit of Jennifer time afterwards.

My mom and dad enjoyed a night out with their small group friends. The ladies got their toes done and enjoyed a kid-free dinner. The men ate somewhere too, but, surprisingly, they did not take pictures for my blog. Below, you can see how much I love going to Grammy and Papa's. They even let me paint! In fact, they paint too! How cool.

My mom and her friend, Abby, grocery shop together sometimes...and boy do Ryker and I love it! There was even time to play basketball between produce and frozen foods!

My friend, Lleyton, came in town for a few days recently. We had a blast playing trains and trucks. We went to the museum, and I even shared my beloved Capri Sun stash with him. I forget what we were thinking about here...but it must have been important.
Sullivan loves his time with Grammy and Papa too. He's just starting to smile more often. It's about time! Mom says she needs that.

Here is Sully enjoying some time with Mimi, our great grandma. She was so fun to hang out with one afternoon...especially when she played dominoes and tractors with me.
Mom said we were going to Grammy's one day, so I got this suitcase all by myself and filled it with the essentials...my entire book collection.
You can't tell from this picture, but I had a great time on my date with Savannah to see Blues Clues at Beef n Boards dinner theatre. The two of us and our chaperones sipped our juice boxes while singing along.
I also got to see Elmo Live! Ryker, me, and our moms went one morning to check it out.
And my new love...tools. Papa is just like Handy Manny! Look at all his tools!

2 comments:

Bo and Frances Kerr said...

Both boys have the cutest smiles. Love the pictures.

Bo & Frances Kerr

smchurchie said...

Glad to see you guys are doing well! :) Life's never dull at ZMS too but I know you're where you should be, L. ;) Love ya!