Wednesday, March 2, 2011

February Flew By

February was packed with so much fun that I didn't post! As you can see, my mom has thoroughly enjoyed getting out on Monday nights to take a photography class. Sullivan and I have become her trusty models.

She roped my buddy, Ryker, and his brother, Deklan, into a photo shoot too.





For Valentine's Day, my friends and I got to go to Emma's house for a party! We got to decorate cookies and play together all morning. So cool!


Here's my favorite dog, Brutus. He guarding our house for bicyclists...not sure why he thinks they are so bad. I just tell him "no barking" but he doesn't listen.

It was my great-grandma's birthday this month. We all went to visit her and have cake!

Ryker, Allison, and I went to the Children's Museum together. What a blast!

Mom and Dad celebrated their birthday this month too. I got to spend the night at Grammy and Papa's on their birthday. I'm pretty sure that's what you call a "win-win" situation! Can't wait to see what March brings! Hopefully some sunshine!

No comments: