Monday, January 3, 2011

The Joys of Christmas

Christmas morning was so much fun. Santa came and ate the cookies and milk I left for him...I was very concerned and asked about it first thing in the morning. I slept in until 9:45. I just wanted to make sure Santa had enough time to get to my house. He did and he left lots of presents. Boy was it fun unwrapping everyone's gifts!
Mom got Sullivan this adorable zebra hat...doesn't he look thrilled?

The candy cane, smeared all over my face, was one of the highlights of the morning.
Here I am making sure the cookies and carrots are perfect for Santa.

A bit of Christmas Eve wrestling...


Ho, Ho, Ho.
There's nothing quite like making Christmas cookies with my mom and Grammy.




Ryker introduced me to the world of hot chocolate...thanks buddy.



My slide is especially fun in the icy snow...and check out my snow-dinosaur below!


No comments: