
Sullivan's first smile for the camera. He really is giving Mom a tough time when it comes to smiling. She's really gotta work for it. I, however, truly enjoy yelling "He's smiling" throughout the day so everyone will stop what they're doing and run. It's always a false alarm, but boy is it fun!

I enjoyed a few warm days outside recently. Of course, now it's all snowy. Those pictures will come soon.



Preparing for Christmas has been so much fun around here. We sing lots of new Christmas music (my favorite is "Little Drummer Boy"), decorate the tree, bake yummy stuff, and Mom continues to take a lot of pictures.




I'm still a big fan of the Colts, despite their recent losses. In fact, the last time I saw them on TV, I ran and got my uniform. I insisted on wearing the entire uniform for most of the game.


Here are a few good shots of all the random things I like to do...including playing with Daddy and Sullivan. And do you like my guitar-playing style?

This is when I took charge as man of the household and fixed a loose nail. Sometimes you just can't wait for Daddy to come home.

Can you tell from this picture that my bud, Cal, and I really have a great time dancing together?


And did you hear that my mom's cousin, Kim, came to visit for a few days? How fun! We took her to the Children's Museum, park, coffee shop, and Grammy and Papa's house. I even taught her how to use a banana phone!
1 comment:
So cute! The boys too, of course. :) I'm so happy I got to spend time with you over the holidays, and see you again in Chicago! I'm getting spoiled. Love you...
Post a Comment