Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Already October?

My parents went out a few weeks ago dressed like this. I wasn't quite sure what to think, but they sure did have a blast at the church's country social and square dance.
We all went to Jessica's baptism and then celebrated her birthday with Mimi. What a fun day!
Here's my latest football watching night with Dad. I'm so glad Mom got this chair for me...it's so comfortable. I lounge in it all the time, but especially during football.
Speaking of football...my parents went to a Colts game one Sunday and even tailgated with friends. I got to hang out with Grammy and Grandpa. Perfect day for everyone!
My new favorite pasttime...walking around the house and collecting balls. Nice collection huh?
Dad decided to have a fall festival for the three of us one night. I tasted my first smore. Not a huge fan, but I love the graham crackers! We all played games, sang, and ate around the firepit. Dad is full of surprises.
Mom got to go see her friend, Jody, in Missouri...and help her plan a wedding! She loved a few days away doing all kinds of girly things. Dad and I missed her, but we're glad she got to go.
Here's Mom with the high school group she hangs out with. They were at Cold Stone Creamery...of course, Mom got the pumpkin ice cream. These girls are so special to her!

1 comment:

Camy said...

I love the new pics. Emerson, your getting to be such a big boy and you're getting cuter everyday. Nana loves you.