Since buying our home, we've had to buy a few things that condo living never warranted...like Daniel's new favorite toy...the John Deere mower. He had so much fun he mowed right through a Colts game. I was in total shock.
Thursday, December 13, 2007
December Chaos
As always, December has been a blur...full of excitement and borderline chaos. Just the way Daniel and I like it. We went to a formal in Chicago for Daniel's law firm. It was super-lavish and super-fun. We stayed right on the Magnificent Mile. You can't go wrong with that.

Since buying our home, we've had to buy a few things that condo living never warranted...like Daniel's new favorite toy...the John Deere mower. He had so much fun he mowed right through a Colts game. I was in total shock.
As for furniture, you can see that Nick and Dad helped a bunch in the search for the perfect couch. We really enjoy being in town to hang out with the family on Sundays. Some things are just priceless.
Since buying our home, we've had to buy a few things that condo living never warranted...like Daniel's new favorite toy...the John Deere mower. He had so much fun he mowed right through a Colts game. I was in total shock.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey Lauren and Daniel, I just got your Christmas card, so thought I would check out your blog. Your house looks gorgeous! check out my blog sometime. http://www.ourstory.com/Rossnews.
Hannah Ross
I love your Christmas card and am so glad you're back in Indiana! check out our blog if you have time: patrickandtara.blogspot.com
Post a Comment