
This is my oh-so-unique advisory. No, they're not hams at all! As you can tell, the day started with quite a few laughs...and for some odd reason, many chocolate chip cookies.

This is Chris, one of my stellar students. He's now on to 7th grade and I'll miss his positive attitude. He is 100% smile!

This is actually a picture taken at the Cincinnati Zoo the day before school ended. The entire 6th grade gets to go. This is Cody, Jonathan, and Chris...and Mrs. Spillman's favorite...the zebra.

These two lovely ladies, Brooklynne and Honor, put together a surprise powerpoint for me telling me the 7 reasons that I'm a good teacher. As you can see on the screen, the 7th reason was that I have two very good students. I'll miss all of my students greatly! Ferguson has been a fantastic school to spend the last three years at.
No comments:
Post a Comment